Do Not Return This Sprayer To The Store
For Help, Information or Parts, Call : 1-800-311-9903
The Fountainhead Group, Inc.
23 Garden St., New York Mills, NY 13417 1-800-311-9903
CAUTION: Read and follow all instructions
Use and Care Manual
Manual No. 181702Rev A. 10/2010
NO LEAK BACKPACK SPRAYER
• Read owner’s manual completely before operating this sprayer.
• Always use goggles, gloves, and protective clothing when using sprayer.
• Read and follow all instructions and cautions on label of products used in this sprayer.
• Never use flammable liquids, caustics, acids, or hot water in this tank.
• Do not leave sprayer in the sun when not in use.
• Spray when air is calm to prevent drift of chemicals.
• Do not use sprayer near open flame or anything that could cause ignition of the spray.
• Always inspect hose and all hose connections before each use. A damaged hose, or loose hose connection can result in unintended exposure to the pressurized chemical, resulting in serious injury or property damage.
• Do not lift or carry sprayer by the hose, shut-off valve, or wand extension. Carry by the handle only.
• Do not pressurize with any mechanical device such as an air compressor, since this can create a dangerous pressure level and bursting of parts resulting in serious injury. Only use original pump.
• Do not store chemicals in this tank.
• Always release pressure when sprayer is not in use and before performing any maintenance.
• Clean and rinse sprayer thoroughly after each use.
• Never attempt to alter sprayer from original condition.
• Always use replacement parts from original manufacturer.
• Keep the sprayer and all chemicals out of the reach of children. CAUTION
Always empty, clean and dry tank, pump system, shut-off, hose, and extension after each use. Failure to do so may weaken sprayer components causing components to rupture when pressurized.